Monday, May 18, 2009

Mama Mia

I am over a week late blogging, but have so much stored up and finally have a little while to catch up. So, here is a recap of last weekend, Mothers Day. I was given the best gift ever...

No, its not mine, but I was given a day off that I spent at my friends lakehouse doing this...

















and reading that, along with Amber, a labradoodle...isn't she the cutest dog?!





My sweet friend, Suzanne, invited me to go along with her to her mom's lake house at Smith Lake. We had the best time doing absolutely nothing and loving every minute of it! (By the way, The Shack was a great read, and although I wouldn't necessarily call it life changing, it will definately get you thinking.) Anyhow, I enjoyed an uniterrupted nights sleep and went home to my sweet kiddos...




(Can you believe I didn't get one picture of me and my kids the entire day...pitiful, I know!)

That afternoon, we headed over to my parents. My mom's 60th birthday happened to fall on Mother's Day this year so we had some extra celebrating to do!

All the mama's (minus one, our oldest sister couldn't make it.)



I hope everyone enjoyed a fabulous Mother's Day and Mimi, I hope you enjoyed a great 60th birthday. I cannot wait to go to the beach and celebrate even more!!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy looks so old in her mothers day pic! Cute!
    Can't wait for summer to start on Saturday~! Yea
    Lets take the kids to the zoo or something soon. I am itching to go somewhere. :)Holley

    ReplyDelete