Friday, May 22, 2009

These are Days You'll Rememeber

Oh my, last night my "big" little brothers, Bo & Rett, graduated from high school!!!!


And, YES, they are twins!! It's so crazy to think of them done with high school and moving out on their own in a matter of a few weeks!! My poor Landon is not going to know what hit him next fall when "the boys" are no longer a 10 minute drive away...poor bubba! Landon wasn't able to go the ceremony because of baseball, but I kid you not, the first thing he asked me when I got home "so, how was it?" I replied that it was pretty good and he replied "Boy, I sure wish I could have been there!" He meant it with all his heart too. However, Lucy did go and watched from her seat like a good girl!


They were seated alphabetically, so Bo and Rett sat together. As with every graduation program, we were all asked to "please save your applause until the end" however we couldn't resist. My sisters and I yelled "Thats my brother" when Rett's name was called, and after Rett came Bo, so we yelled "That's my brother too!" Unfortunately, their were faced away from us and I could not see their reaction (I am sure they loved it!)



Did I mention they are the youngest of six?! Perhaps my parents have some extra celebrating to do, two high school graduations and an empy nest after 40+ years!!!???


Anyhow, I know they are so excited to be done with that chapter and moving on to the next and I am so excited for them.




Congratulations Bo and Rett! And remember,

"If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold,

you gotta know the password...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!" -Bear Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment