Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogging Business

So, I jumped into the whole blogging business only to find out there is a whole blogging world out there. There's even a conference called Blissdom for girls like me who are blogging for fun. I read today on another blog that there were even blogging rules...who would have thought!? So I think I will head to Barnes and Noble tonite to see if I can find a copy of 'Blogging for Dummies' (surely they have written one and if not they really need to.) I definately feel the need to now educate myself. While I get caught up on the ins and outs of blogging, I will share a few pictures of Landon and Lucy from Easter. In the meantime, I will get try to get better grasp on all this blogging business. :) Have a great rest of the day!

(Look at that hair!!)






2 comments:

  1. His hair looks just like Rett's! And don't forget to spellcheck your blogpost. :) (Rule #1). XO

    ReplyDelete