Friday, April 3, 2009

Here it goes...

OK - So, I have decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. One of my sisters started a blog this past summer that I now follow religiously, she then turned me on to two other blogs that I now follow, and then another sister started her blog...so now its my turn. All of the blogs that I follow have one thing in common and that is they appreciate the simple things in life...something cute a child says to them, a fabulous light fixture, an awesome recipe, even a picture of snapdragons on sale at Wal-Mart! I cannot express how much I love that. I tend to have a hundred things going on at once and would absolutely love to slow down and enjoy the fact that Wal-Mart has snapdragons on sale! So here's to slowing down and enjoying the small stuff because either way, life goes on...ob la di!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhcGepfG04

No comments:

Post a Comment