Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The One


After months of house searching, it looks like this will be the one. We made an offer yesterday and have gone back and forth a few times, but finally had our offer accepted this evening. Ash and I have looked and looked for the right house with no avail. Even in this market, it took some time to find what we needed and wanted for the right price. But here she is, and I love it! It is perfect for us. And though it needs some work, it is still move in ready and the work can wait for us...can't you just see all the potential it has!?? We got a steal of a deal, which makes me love it even more, mainly because I will actually get a decorating budget! The gears are already churning...but please don't tell my husband that! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Where is it...Homewood still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Be sure to check www.purestylehome.blogspot.com. SHe just bought a house and is about to decorate it - you'll love it! Can't wait to see it. When do you close? Can't wait to hear about the deal! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Scott says so too. Can't wait to see it! Hope you guys are better? I'm still trying to come your way with those casseroles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Ok your week of sickness sounds like ours. Started with jake having a bacterial eye and ear infection! Then on to me-- I had strep too was put on antibiotic and felt better the next morning. Left to go run errands with stella and while in TJ Maxx she starts throwing up everywhere-- lovely! So I take her to doc right away to make sure she is not allergic to the antibiotic I am on ( she still will Not take a bottle). Instead I find out she has double ear infections- doing better now however Paul woke up yesterday with a red eye and both red this morning so he went to doc and he has a severe case of pink eye!!!!! So my point-- I feel your pain but am thankful it is all minor illnesses!!!

    ReplyDelete