Friday, June 12, 2009

YAY

We got the house!! We went back and forth a few times but finally got it at the price we wanted. I highly recommend making your offer and then heading to the beach for the negotiating. I wasn't sitting by my phone waiting for it to ring or worrying that we would loose it to another offer, it was completely stress free. Anyhow, inspection is scheduled for Monday and Ashley's dad is planning on coming up early next week for his approval. The house is occupied but heres a sneak peak at the inside...

...more to come when inspection passes and we get my father-in-laws blessing.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you!! I can't wait to see it!
    Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the house!! The homewood pool is where we go also. We need to meet up and go one day soon. Alli and I plan on being there tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Hope you get the OK from the fathers and inspection! Our blog is web.me.com/rstuermann hopefully it will work this time!

    ReplyDelete